[WTB] 1973 Dodge Charger Parts

Thread: 1973 Dodge Charger Parts

Default 1973 Dodge Charger Parts

I just recently purchased a running '73 SE and I am looking for parts to complete and finish it my way. It has a recently covered Legendary all white interior with a front split bench - I want buckets seats and door panels. Any color will do if not trashed, but Black is what I'm after. Also looking for the woodgrain dash panel with the 3 ac vents, the underdash heater box and associated vents - all were stripped from mine. I need the 2 knobs and backing adjusters for the radio. Also looking for some under hood stuff - the 2 fender to firewall support bars, air cleaner and some of the wiper arm stuff. Exterior, looking for hood and fender and trunk and fender edge trim, '71 tail lights. Most Charger/Roadrunner stuff for '71 to '74 works. So wipe away the cob webs in the shed and let me know what you got and what you want.

2. Remove Advertisements
    Mopar-Nation.com
    Advertisements

No longer need the bucket seats as I picked up a nice set today. I still need black seat back panels and black upper front door panels and upper and lower rear panels. Also picked up the fender to firewall supports and dash panel.
    Last edited by MRHWS; 01-17-2010 at 12:45 PM. Reason: wording

4. Remove Advertisements
    Mopar-Nation.com
    Advertisements